A unique opportunity for a passionate and experienced stylist to work closely the salon owner to drive the development of the company and help implement a salon training & education program.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help restructure and implement an improved education system for stylists and apprentice stylists.
- Build a strong & loyal clientele.
- Motivate and develop the team to create repeat business
- Create and maintain a superb salon environment for our guests and team.
- Implement strategies to increase salon turnover in accordance with targets.
- Ensuring that our company ethos is maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of the hairdressing industry
- A proven track record for building a strong clientele
- A deep knowledge and strong application of high standard hairdressing techniques
- A logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
- The initiative to develop effective solutions to problems
- To be reliable and dependable – with high personal standards and attention to detail
- To be results driven and pro-active – strong drive to achieve goals
- To Identify, visualize and innovate to develop opportunities and makes things happen
- A Creative and resourceful mind – able to build and implement sophisticated plans
- Excellent communication skills and a good listener – must be caring, patient and passionate
- Able to lead with high integrity able to motivate and encourage
- To be Self-driven and self-reliant – able to set aims and targets and lead by example
- Self-awareness and is always seeking to learn and grow
- Emotionally mature and confident – a calming influence
- To be a well-organised planner who is adaptable and flexible
For the right candidate we are prepared to offer a generous pay structure with bonuses and increases when agreed targets & objectives are met. This is a full time opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills further and take their career to thee next level.
We are looking for someone who is ready to make a long term commitment and really make the job role their own. We have big plans for the salon and are looking to expand and grow, giving members of our team the opportunity to continually move forward in their career and even open their own salon.
If you feel you are the right person for this job then please apply using the form below